Veteran Day Status is a national holiday celebrated in United States every year. The day falls on the fixed date every year that is on November 11, this year the day will be observed on Friday. Veterans day quotes and messages ,Happy Veterans day Status are very special people as they make big sacrifice for the country. They work quietly without fanfare and also without recognition.Veteran’s Day Whatsapp Status is a day set aside that helps us remember the anniversary of World War 1. World war battle formally ended at 11th hour of 11th day of the 11th month of 1918. . They leave behind their family and loved ones behind to serve the nation.
You may also like: Veterans Day Deals and Freebies
It’s an inspirational day for each and every American which is observed to honor the brave martyrs of the country. You must take some time to appreciate the efforts & sacrifices of the militants who had done their best to make your life easier and terror free. For this, we have provided you some of the best patriotic Veterans Day Status which you can post on Facebook & WhatsApp to wish all your dear one’s including militants at once. This way is mostly preferred by young generations these days especially teenagers. So please check out some best Veterans Day Status for Facebook.
You can also like: Happy Veterans Day Messages for Employees, Brother and Husband.
Veterans Day Status for Facebook-
- It doesn’t matter where you’re from. Somebody died so you could live. Think about that more than once today and thank a Veteran.
- “How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes!” -Maya Angelou
- The more we sweat in peace the less we bleed in war.
- In the beginning of a change, a patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned.When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
- “Courage is almost a contradiction in terms. It means a strong desire to live taking the form of readiness to die.” -G.K. Chesterton
- “We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude.” -Cynthia Ozick
- Today is opposite day. Wait…if today is opposite day and I say that it is opposite day that means today isn’t opposite day. If it isn’t opposite day then how cAn I say today is opposite dAy? I’m so confused -.-
- The veterans of our military services have put their lives on the line to protect the freedoms that we enjoy. They have dedicated their lives to their country and deserve to be recognized for their commitment.
- We can’t equate spending on veterans with spending on defense. Our strength is not just in the size of our defense budget, but in the size of our hearts, in the size of our gratitude for their sacrifice. And that’s not just measured in words or gestures.
- I believe that the role of limited government should be looking after the needs of veterans, the elderly, children and those institutions that improve the quality of life for struggling families – I don’t believe that government should bend to serve the needs of subsidized multi-national corporations and entitled billionaires.
- While only one day of the year is dedicated solely to honoring our veterans, Americans must never forget the sacrifices that many of our fellow countrymen have made to defend our country and protect our freedoms.
- I have so much more than just a regular Joe for a husband. I have a protector, a courageous defender, a true American hero that makes me so happy and grateful inside. I love that I am the wife of an amazing veteran like you. I love you!
- Liberty comes at a price and the men and women who serve our country are willing to pay that price for our freedom and for peace. Today, we thank you, we salute you, we honor you Veterans!
- You have defended freedom and peace with courage and honor. Today the nation honors you with gratitude. Happy Veterans Day
- During a war many soldiers may fall, but there is not one soldier who fails. Going out there and fighting is an achievement by itself. All our soldiers, are winners. Let us salute them.
Wish you a Happy Veteran’s day.
- “Our veterans accepted the responsibility to defend America and uphold our values when duty called.”
- Mây thè flâg wâvè boldly wïth ïts vïbrânt ând glorïous huès Honorïng Vètèrâns lïkè you todây wïth thè bèâutïful rèd, whïtè, ând bluè!
- Morè thân just â cïtïzèn you’rè â dèfèndèr ând vâluâblè mèmbèr of thè vèry gluè thât holds our country togèthèr. Wè âpprècïâtè your sâcrïfïcè for our frèèdom.
- Durïng â wâr mâny soldïèrs mây fâll, but thèrè ïs not onè soldïèr who fâïls. Goïng out thèrè ând fïghtïng ïs ân âchïèvèmènt by ïtsèlf. Âll our soldïèrs, ârè wïnnèrs. Lèt us sâlutè thèm. Wïsh you â Hâppy Vètèrân’s dây.You hâvè mâdè us
- so proud. Thè wholè nâtïon ïs ïn âwè of you. Thè èntïrè country sâlutès you. Ï âm so vèry fortunâtè to know â pèrson lïkè you. Hâppy Vètèrân’s dây. Just wânt you to know, Ï’m âlwâys prâyïng for you.
So this was the article about Veterans Day Status for Facebook. I hope you liked the post so if you liked it then don’t forget to share the post with your friends and family on Social Media by clicking below social media buttons.
Have a Great Veterans Day.
- Veterans Day 2016 Status with images for Facebook
- Free Veterans day Facebook Cover Pictures for Timeline
- Veterans Day Poems 2016
- Best Veterans Day Inspirational Quotes
- Veterans Say Thank you Quotes
- Famous Quotes About Veterans
- Veterans Day Quotes and Sayings by Presidents
- Veterans Day Message to Employees
- Veterans Day Message to Husbands
- Veterans Day Message to Brothers
- Happy Veterans Day Quotes and Sayings